Friday, December 19, 2008

My Favorite Net Creams And Facial Mask

It is
well-known
that
hand
is the most likely part to expose your age,so is your
neck
.and it is in great need of care and maintenance,especially in dry winter.Therefore, I select 3 good brands of neck cream, not cheap, but are certainly good value for money.

Sisley Botanical Neck Cream

Sisley Botanical Net Cream contains the essence of plants,having the effectiveness of compactability and anti-aging.It can promote cell regeneration, appeasing neck crizzle and tightening skin, restoring the elasticity and firming of neck skin, moisturizing and smoothing neck skin, preventing it aging.

Click the link below to smooth your neck skin today:




Guerlain Issima Substantific Neck Cream

Guerlain Issima Substantific Neck Cream is tailor-made for meticulous neck skin, rich in texture, never greasy,containing hydrated tight factor LDE.It can improve the skin's moisture, enabling the gradual disappearance of crizzles and wrinkles, preventing the appearance of black spot and making your neck line more tight and smooth.

Click the link below to moisturize your neck skin today:




Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream

With the special Vitacreatine TM (creatine), Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream can restore cell function,promoting cell vitality, tightening and deeply moisturizing your skin. Anti-pollution complex-TM can protect the neck skin from invasion,making your neck skin meticulous,flexible and slow-aging.

Click the link below to make your neck skin flexible today:




As for facial mask,I like it very much.After busyness for a day,my skin is also tortured for a whole day by dryness, pollution and so on.Applying facial mask when I return home is really a great enjoyment! I believe there are a lot of sisters having the same experience. Now, I would like to share my favorite facial mask with you.

Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body

Borghese Fango Active Mud is a very good facial
mask
.The moment I applied it, there was a little sense of hurt, but it would not attain an unbearable extent, at the same time there was the feeling of detoxification and water absorption. After a quarter of an hour, I cleaned my face and it turned ruddy and flexible. Even if not thoroughly remoulded myself, at least it took on an entirely new look. And when washing up the next morning, I found my face slippery, much better than usual.

Click the link below to
make your face slippery
today:

No comments:

Post a Comment